Saturday, September 3, 2011

We're on a boat!

Happy, happy, happy.



Notice the Cathedral Camp tshirt. I can't tell you how many people have commented on it. First of all PH asks them if they know the movie Sex, Lies and Videotapes. (Answer:no.when was that movie made? Um, 20 years ago? And how old might you be? 25 at best.) Then he quizzes them on the Joseph saga. I try not to let him get too far from my side....
These are my dolphins. I should have had my own camera, what can I say. But then again, I was in the moment. They glided alongside of us for several minutes. I think they were telling me how much they missed me. Pretty sure.
So here's to you Mrs. Robinson...That's what I would hum every time PH would ask me why I was taking another picture of cute young crew boys. I know. An even older movie reference but far more universal.
Hey, St. Michael's! Give up the kitchen renovation and buy a boat! It already HAS a kitchen!
Can't go through it....
Can't go over it....


Gotta go 'round it!
And we did. In style.


1 comment: